As You Are is running a West Sussex Eating Disorders Peer Support Group, that runs on the last Wednesday of each month at
The Corner House, 45 Southwick Street, Southwick, BN42 4TH
Our groups aim to offer a space to meet with other sufferers where you can share experiences and coping strategies.
What the group will offer:
- A safe and welcoming environment where sufferers can share and discuss their experiences.
- Monthly meetings with other sufferers to offer and receive peer support.
- Information and advice on eating disorders to enable better understanding of symptoms.
- Gateways to support (e.g. counselling, other therapies and support groups).
Those wishing to attend are welcome to be part of the Peer Support group whether or not they are currently receiving support such as counselling or other therapies.
We would also like to promote the Brighton and Hove Eat-ing Disorders Peer Support Service groups below:
These groups are mixed (men and women), peer support groups and they are held twice a month on a weekday even-ing at Community Base, 113 Queen Road, Brighton, BN1 3XG – 5th Floor South wing:
- Mixed group: On the first Tuesday of the month, 7.00-8.30pm. Contact email: email@example.com
- Mixed group: On the third Wednesday of the month, 7.00-8.30pm. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carers group: On the third Wednesday of the month, 7.00-8.30pm. Contact email: email@example.com
For more info on contact Nicky on 07952 754 859, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com