26 AprFree training : Supporting people in your community with bereavement and loss
Free online training for people in West Sussex
Learn more about supporting people in your community with bereavement and loss and how you can help support people in your local community that have been bereaved.
- Wednesday 5th May, 13:30 – 15:00
- Friday 14th May, 13:30 – 15:00
- Access the event here using a free eventbrite account: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/supporting-people-in-your-community-with-bereavement-and-loss-tickets-152107235837
We know many families are facing bereavement due to COVID-19, bereavement is a difficult experience under any circumstances, but the pandemic is leaving individuals and families facing additional and complex situations. Our local communities are essential in providing support during these challenging times.
We hope to enable people in west Sussex to support others in their communities who are experiencing bereavement and loss, by giving them the knowledge, skills, understanding and confidence to have compassionate conversations.
The sessions are free to access, our supportive and friendly team will help you develop knowledge, skills and understanding around loss and bereavement.
• Theory around loss and bereavement
• Introduction to Kubler-Ross
• Possible Interventions linked to each stage of grief
• Q and A session
• Opportunities to reflect
• Short break
This event will be delivered over Zoom