19 JunRelationship training
Our unique and comprehensive Relationship Therapy Training Programme combines the skills and knowledge of 5 experienced therapists/ trainers. Working as a team over 6 weekends they will cover all aspects of working therapeutically with couples. Each weekend will provide you an opportunity to immerse yourself in theory and related practice ensuring you are working safely and effectively in this rewarding and exciting field.
Setting the space
- You as the therapist
- Effective assessment and history taking, contracting and boundaries
Introduction to theories and interventions
- EFT, attachment style, Hendrix, TA, Triangulation, Masters and Johnson, David Schnarch
- Interventions, Narrative therapy and use of metaphor, NVC, Teaching listening skills and Circular questioning
Putting sex on the Agenda
- Sexual history, sex and the couple, intimacy, cycle of arousal.
- 4 categories of sexual dysfunction, predisposition, precipitation and maintaining factors.
- When to refer on
Difference and Diversity
Working with the relationship
- Interventions and case- study
- Couples in crisis
- The Stuck Couple
- Aging and relationships
More course details
- This Course is for qualified Therapists
- The course will start in September 2016
- Cost £675
- Over 6 weekends once a month
Requirements: 80% attendance, 3 personal evaluation sheet, personal learning journal.
For more details or to book your place, please contact As You Are on 07952 754859