19 FebVolunteer role: Service Co-ordinator
Do you want to be part of an outstanding and committed team that aims to make counselling truly accessible?
As You Are is an affordable and accessible service based in Southwick, West Sussex. We provide over 3000 sessions of affordable counselling each year. We also provide psychosexual and relationship therapy and therapeutic groups, including Anger Management and self esteem groups.
Our clients and counsellors need you to help us continue to provide an outstanding and professional service.
As well as being part of a warm and friendly team you will receive support and guidance with your role and have access to an outstanding free or low cost training programme.
We are looking to sign up:
Reception and Admin Co-ordinator
This role will suit a trainee or qualified counsellor with some experience in admin or HR environment. You would support a team of 8 volunteers and support service manager to:
- Recruitment and train the team and updating the rota
- Seek references and DBS for new volunteers
- To delegate and supervise archiving of organisational paper work, including confidential client information
- To work with the team to monitor and arrange supplies
- To research and retrieve information from the archives in response to enquiries and requests
- To manage and update AYA Google group database and email
You will be a qualified counsellor/psychotherapist looking to take the next step in your professional development. We need someone to:
- Complete client assessments
- Run the waiting list and allocate clients to appropriate in-house counsellors.
- Work with AYA counsellors to ensure you remain up to date with counsellors level of training and expertise
- Work alongside assessment team and attend one to one support meetings with Service manager
- Work with admin and assessment team to ensure all available appointments are logged in the diary
- Complete accurate, factual assessment sheets
- Attend the bi-monthly counsellor meetings and other team meetings.
- Attend AYA ongoing training.
- Abide by the BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
If you would like more information or an informal chat about these volunteer roles call Nicky on; 07952 754 859 or email email@example.com